How to succeed in Online Freelancing
Oops! We could not locate your form.
In partnership with the SAMA School, Connected Communities Academy brings to you a FREE self – paced online course for individuals who would like to venture into the world of virtual work.
Samaschool, an award winning non-profit teaches students to use their newly developed or existing professional skills to earn supplemental income through the gig economy.
- Lesson 1: Intro to Online Freelancing
- Lesson 2: Should You Freelance?
- Lesson 3: Best Practices
- Lesson 4: Avoiding Scams
- Lesson 5: Choosing a Platform
- Lesson 6: Signing Up
- Lesson 7: Perfecting Your Profile
- Lesson 8: Finding Good Jobs
- Lesson 9: Writing Great Proposals
- Lesson 10: Business Basics
The Course Registeration Form is Disabled. To access this free course, APPLY HERE
Skills that can be marketed to businesses looking for contractors in order to complete single projects or are looking for remote employees