Find a Job Faster and Propel Your Career
Learn How to Create a Magnetic Profile and Market yourself on LinkedIn
Find your next job or gig faster in the hidden job market without the churn of applying online. This workshop will introduce a career search strategy through online networking, building a magnetic LinkedIn profile and creating a marketing campaign.
- Create your online marketing campaign
- Get meetings with ideal connections
- Stay in front of your network to be on their radar for opportunities
You’ll be in control of your career search and become less dependent on job board applications and the churn that goes with them.
Please note location of this class below. Upon enrollment you will be sent a parking pass to put on your windshield so you do not have to incur the $3 parking fees :
Sierra College (250 Sierra College Dr, Grass Valley, CA 95945)
- Monday, April 16, 4-6 pm in N7-214
- Monday, April 23, 4-6 pm in N7-214(Upon registration – please remember to inquire about parking instructions if you don’t get one!!)
Must have an existing LinkedIn profile. This workshop is not to help you create a new profile but to provide you strategies to optimize an existing one and learn how to create a campaign, network and find your next career opportunity.
12/4/2018 and 16/4/2018
Session 1: Thurs., April 12, 2018, 4-6pm PST
Session 2: Mon., April 16, 2018, 4-6 pm PST
Students - Professionals - FreeLancers
Find your first job or on-going gigs, no matter what your career with these marketing strategies on LinkedIn