By enrolling with us, you:
- Confirm that you have access to a suitable workplace if necessary to fulfill course requirements; to a computer with internet connection, streaming capability and any required software or equipment as specified on our website for the course in which you are enrolling.
- You are ensuring that you have the ability to dedicate 5-10 hours of self- study per week as required by most courses. Please refer to your specific course for details.
- You understand that our courses are meant to promote self-learning. You are ready to ask your mentor clarifying questions and use initiative while learning.
- The Academy reserves the right to change hours of instruction, change instructors or location, change fees or cancel classes if minimum enrollments are not met.
Cancellation by the student and refunds
- Only written cancellations will be accepted (email@example.com).
- Cancelling up to 7 days before the starting date of the course. There is a processing fee of $15. Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing.
- Any lab and material fees are not eligible for refund or credit.
- No refunds are given in cases where participation is cancelled on, or after, the date on which the course starts.
Cancellation by the Academy
- The Connected Communities Academy reserves the right to cancel courses before the starting date.
- In cases where the Language Centre cancels a course, the whole course fee will be returned.